Thursday, February 28, 2008

Google Tools and Services



Google Reader

Personally I think this is a very useful tool for me. It is a tedious process to visit individual blog sites; hence, with Google reader, time is saved. This is because Google reader allows all the latest blog entries to be available to you at any time. With that, I just have to click the link of the latest blog entries to keep updated with the current events that happened to my friends.

YouTube

This is probably the most effective way for hunting down videos on practically anything. Whether it is songs, campaigns, movies, or even scandals can be found using this tool. Want to learn language, go find a video from YouTube to help you do so... Want to learn guitar, same thing applies....

Google Search tool

Personally I think Google search tool is more effective as compared to Yahoo. I tend to get better results using Google. For me, I like Google scholar because I am using it as a platform for me to find relevant journal articles that is related to my topic more easily as compared to my school database. Only when I need access into articles that Google could not provide, then I will use the database.

Blogger

How can I not mention anything about blogger when I am using Google's service to blog? This is probably the most ingenious creation to allow people from all walks of life to share personal thoughts, feelings, and things about their own life with anybody online. Blogs allow me to understand my friends more when words are harder to be spoken. Pictures and interesting videos can also be uploaded to make blogging experience even more exciting.


More on Google tools and services, do refer to this website: http://www.linksandlaw.com/technicalbackground-Google-Services.htm#Google_Mobile
Furthermore, there are basic descriptions on each tool and services that Google provides.

No comments: